Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TWO STOREY FAMILY HOME WITH WINTER CREEK
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
GREAT INVESTMENT NEXT TO TOURIST ATTRACTION
This lovely 4 bedroom home on the edge of the Barossa overlooks a winter creek complete with a bridge and enjoys amazing pastoral views. The home is situated on the fringe of the township of Springton, so you can walk to the local cellar door and all town facilities. The famous Herbig family tree is situated next to it, which attracts tourists from everywhere.
This lovely two storey home is situated on a large 2517m2 allotment.
Upon entering the front door, there is a small entrance foyer before you step straight into the dining area which overlooks the large sunken lounge.
The spacious kitchen has plenty of cupboards for storage, loads of bench space for food preparation, dishwasher, wall oven and a halogen cook top for the home cook. The separate walk in pantry will impress.
Internal features include:
• Large split system in lounge/dining room which can easily cool the house
• Large split system in upstairs family room
• 4 good size bedrooms
• 3 bedrooms have built in robes
• 2 x good size linen cupboards
• Under staircase storage
• Ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms
• Quality light fittings
• Family room has a built in bar with sink
• Bathroom with vanity, toilet, generous sized bath and separate shower
• Second separate toilet
External features include:
• Well established garden beds
• Tool sheds plus bird aviaries.
• Verandahs surround the home
• Undercover parking for 2 vehicles
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED TO VENDOR!!
This property has to be viewed to fully appreciate what's on offer. Springton is an easy 30 minute drive to Gawler.
For more information or to arrange your VIP viewing, please contact the agents.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.