BE CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
FIRST HOME PRICED TO SELL
This lovely home which will suit a young family, investor or the budget conscious first home buyer. Salisbury represents real value for money because of it's central position for family living. It is surrounded by good schools.
This is a comfortable and very neat 3 bedroom home, which is well situated close to public transport and the local shops are right around the corner.
It has ducted cooling and heating throughout and some noticeable updates, including floating floorboards to some living areas and a light, bright and very spacious fully renovated bathroom.
Interior features include:
• Hallway with generous linen cupboard
• Spacious lounge room
• Ducted reverse cycle system
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Built in mirrored robes in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in lounge and all bedrooms so sleep comfortably all year round
• Large updated bathroom with plenty of cupboard space for storage
• Eat in kitchen with electric stove
Exterior features include:
• Roller shutters to front of home, to block out traffic noise and the heat of the summer sun
• Single carport
• Double garage with power and phone connection
• Large undercover verandah with cafe blinds
• Fruit trees
• 2 x water tanks plumbed to home and garage
• Tool shed
Set on a generous 760m2 allotment with a wide frontage, this could well be the perfect first home that you have been searching for.
Call me now for your private viewing
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.