A WARM AND WELCOMING FAMILY HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
FIRST HOME BUYERS DELIGHT
First time on the market since built in 1966, this well priced older style home has a number of great features which will appeal to families or in particular, to the first home buyer. This is a very comfortable and cosy 3 bedroom home, ideally situated close to transport, local amenities and local shops. The neat and easy care front garden will also impress, adding to the property's overall street appeal.
Freshly painted, original timber floors throughout, with new window treatments and other recent updates, you will find a lot to like here, with scope to renovate at a leisurely pace to your personal taste.
Why pay rent and have the hassle of various restrictions, when you could own this affordable, well presented home in Salisbury North?
Interior features include:
• Spacious L-shaped lounge and dining
• New split wall air conditioner in lounge
• Built in mirrored robes in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in lounge and all bedrooms
• Main bedroom has a large split wall system
• Retro gallery kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a new bench top
Exterior features include:
• Single garage
• Tool shed
• Huge undercover entertaining verandah with a designated BBQ area
• Separate rumpus/teenagers retreat which is fully lined inside
The big surprise is the spacious separate rumpus room at the rear which could be utilised for a number of purposes.
This well priced family home set on a generous 750m2 allotment is waiting for its new family to simply move in and start enjoying all its many features.
Call me now for your private viewing.
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.